Re: minor whine about documentation arrows

Hi,

This actually relates to recommendations I had made a long time ago for simplifying the conventions. Not all had been followed then, but of course I'm happy that someone's giving a try at it again :-)

So:
+1 for not having any graphical distinction between the object vs. datatype properties
+1 for the UML stuff. In fact I believe that it's not really needed to have a different form of arrow for the rdf:type one. There's already the label...

Antoine