Re: minor whine about documentation arrows

Straight vs Curved: Agreed. It doesn't make a significant difference most
of the time, and the resource vs literal is sufficient to easily visually
distinguish.

Open Arrows: Right, it's not class related but not instantiation. I'm happy
to remove the UML comment. (And as a non substantive change, will do so now)

Rob