Re: minor whine about documentation arrows

I wonder if this discussion belongs in the (moribund?) wiki.  What
I've begun to find is that some of what I feel might depend on the
use, e.g., Word doc vs publication vs web document.  For example, in
illustrating how we use OA for data annotation, I've decided not to
box up literals...it clutters complex examples, especially if the
rdf:type edges are all shown and classes are boxed. Instead, I put the
text in quote marks, abusive as that might be. But  a diagram with
literals in lozenges might not cluttered on a screen.  Maybe.

Bob