Re: status of rdf schemas

I've made my suggested changes to the two schemas, to include the owl
typing of classes and properties.

See https://github.com/stain/oa/

I've used vim rather than Protege so that the diff would not be too bad.

The additional OWL statements should not affect RDFS interpretations,
I've kept both rdf:Property and say owl:ObjectProperty.

I've also typed the ranges for the data type properties that are
xsd:dateTimeStamp and xsd:nonNegativeInteger. (I did not type
oax:prefix and oax:exact - as I don't know if you want to keep those
as xsd:string or rdf:PlainLiteral.

from oa:SpecificResource I removed the superclass rdfs:Resource as
anything in RDF is an rdfs:Resource.

I've not modified oa:equivalent now.

Unless anyone protests, then Robert or someone could put these up on
openannotation.org/spec/*/. You would need to change the timestamps of
owl:versionInfo, and add a link to these from the HTMLs, as Bob hinted
at.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science