Re: FRaC Faliscan language Example

Dear All,

Thanks for the interesting discussion. Just to mention that I had
similar issues: with Forms that have the same writtenRep, the same
case/gender, but different pronunication of different stress
(https://de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Vollzug -- Wiktionary has 2 entries for
this example).

I played with this kind of representation (making use of Lexicog:

Similar with "lead" in English, with two pronunciations, where I tried
something a bit different, with two entries and two forms:

Well I do not know if this fits in this thread.
Cheers
Thierry

--
Thierry Declerck
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Multilinguality and Language Technology

Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. Gabriël Clemens