Re: FRaC Faliscan language Example

Hi all,

This may be related to a problem I’m dealing with just now ("Les grands esprits se recontrent")…

The French entry “ail” (garlic) has 2 different plural forms : “ails”  \aj\ and “aulx” \o\

As you may see, both the writtenRep AND phoneticRep are different.

If I use only one ontolex:Form, then, I have no way to link each writtenRep to its correct pronunciation.

I may use 2 ontolex:Form, but this seems to contradict the ontolex model that seems to ask for a unique Form for the same inflection.

As Fahad, the one inflection scheme - one ontolex:Form will also prevent me to encode the fact that “aulx” is now dated (or to encode the fact that it was rather related to one specific word sense).

Regards,

Gilles,