Von: Christian Chiarcos <christian.chiarcos@googlemail.com> Im Auftrag von Christian Chiarcos
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. Januar 2021 10:31
An: public-ontolex@w3.org; Bettina Klimek <klimek@infai.org>
Cc: chiarcos@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Betreff: Re: New Morph Module telco time

Hi Bettina,

good to see you back. Next Wednesday should work, but I would ask you to have that bi-weekly, not weekly.

As for the mid-term agenda: As soon as we have a first full version of the model at hand, we should apply it to a number of resources and use cases and to revise it as needed. I suggest to collect such additional sample data along with reviving the discussion. Of course, we had such data in our mind (and in our hands) when developing all of this in the first place, but a long time went by, more people got/get involved (I presume, in particular, out of the context of Nexus Linguarum), all of us have new projects with new data, and adding these new perspectives is a chance to make the model robust.

Thanks,
Christian