Re: New Morph Module telco time

Hi Bettina,

good to see you back. Next Wednesday should work, but I would ask you to
have that bi-weekly, not weekly.

As for the mid-term agenda: As soon as we have a first full version of the
model at hand, we should apply it to a number of resources and use cases
and to revise it as needed. I suggest to collect such additional sample
data along with reviving the discussion. Of course, we had such data in
our mind (and in our hands) when developing all of this in the first
place, but a long time went by, more people got/get involved (I presume,
in particular, out of the context of Nexus Linguarum), all of us have new
projects with new data, and adding these new perspectives is a chance to
make the model robust.

Thanks,
Christian