telco on multimodality

 Dear all,

in accordance with the Doodle, we will have the next call on issues of
multimodality in lexical resources on  Jan 29, 2021, via
https://meet.google.com/qgm-rpnn-bbf.

Agenda:
- Discuss issues of multimodality (sign languages, multimedial content, any
other form of non-textual data) in lexical resources (dictionaries,
terminologies, lexica, etc.)
- Define goal, scope and use cases
- Discuss the organization and moderation of an independent series of
telcos in the context of OntoLex and/or Nexus Linguarum

Agenda/minutes document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-D7JUQhaZWLq7pS2ZlzSQZseq0zGoAlSUrFReG527DU/edit?usp=sharing
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-D7JUQhaZWLq7pS2ZlzSQZseq0zGoAlSUrFReG527DU/edit?usp%3Dsharing&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3wH8aoKk8uOn1IlHkoMd2z>

Thanks for participating and see you next Friday,
Christian

PS: As this is a joint Nexus/OntoLex discussion, you may receive multiple
copies of this message. My apologies.