Re: OntoLex@Wikipedia

Am .04.2020, 22:57 Uhr, schrieb Dorian Cougias
<dcougias@unifiedcompliance.com>:

> Why RDF when the world seems to be going to JSON-LD?

 From an RDF perspective, JSON-LD is just yet another serialization of the
same (=RDF) data model, so RDF includes JSON-LD ;)
 From the JSON perspective, this can be perceived differently, of course,
but the vocabulary we're developing here is no different if applied to
JSON-LD or other RDF serializations, and why should we list all possible
serializations? (The list is growing anyway.)

Best,
Christian