Re: OntoLex@Wikipedia

Dear all,

the OntoLex page is now live *and approved*:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OntoLex. Feel free to extend and translate
;) Thanks to all for the additional pointers. Special thanks to Ilan for
running Kernerman Dictionary News and for  reporting on OntoLex several
times in this context. In the end, this was decisive
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:1292simon#OntoLex_page), because
the editors required demonstration of relevance by "news articles". I
guess this was by mistake on their side anyway (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reliable_sources#News_organizations
vs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reliable_sources#Scholarship),
but thanks to KDN, we have something they did accept.

Best,
Christian

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Chiarcos
Applied Computational Linguistics
Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt a. M.
60054 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

office: Robert-Mayer-Str. 11-15, #107
mail: chiarcos@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
web: http://acoli.cs.uni-frankfurt.de