Re: Face 2 Face Meeting II

From: Bettina Klimek <klimek@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 23:58:16 +0100
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Hi all,

unfortunately, it is not possible to have the meeting on the 23rd May at
the same location as the Dbpedia Meeting, because there are no rooms
available anymore that I could book. Since it is within the semester I
do also have a very very low chance of getting a seminar room at the
University.

Regards,

Bettina

--
Bettina Klimek
PhD Student

Research Group: http://aksw.org/Groups/KILT
Homepage: http://aksw.org/BettinaKlimek
Projects: http://mmoon.org, http://linguistics.okfn.org
Events:  12 -17 May 2019 "3rd Summer Datathon on Linguistic Linked Open Data (SD-LLOD 2019)"
          https://datathon2019.linguistic-lod.org/
          20-22 May 2019 "LDK 2019 – 2nd Conference on Language, Data and Knowledge"
          http://2019.ldk-conf.org/