Re: Face 2 Face Meeting II

From: <mustafajarrar@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 22:44:48 +0200
To: "John P. McCrae" <john.mccrae@insight-centre.org>
Cc: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Thank you John,
I was planning to submit a paper but couldn't meet the deadline!
I would like to join the meeting, especially to learn how to use the module
for describing 150 multilingual Arabic lexicons, and will be happy to
contribute and give feedback.

Best,
--Mustafa

*Mustafa Jarrar, PhD*
*Associate Professor*
Computer Science Dept, Birzeit University, Palestine
Mobile: +970 599662258          Skype: mjarrar
email mjarrar@birzeit.edu         Page http://www.jarrar.info