Face 2 Face Meeting II

From: John P. McCrae <john.mccrae@insight-centre.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 14:56:13 +0000
To: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are considering organizing a second Face 2 Face meeting of the OntoLex
group to be collocated with the Language, Data and Knowledge
<http://2019.ldk-conf.org/> conference in* Leipzig, Germany*. This would
likely be a full-day meeting on the *20th May 2019. *

This meeting would allow us to finalize the morphology module as well as
work on examples of the lexicography module and plan future modules.

As with previous meetings, this would be open to anyone who is interested
in the model and would not be associated with any paper submission.

If you have any comments on this, please let me know in the next few weeks
and then I will set up the registration.

Regards,
John