Re: [ontolex] Lexicography Module Specification complete and ready for review

Hi Julia,

It looks good. I will try to go over it in more detail over the weekend as
I see a few minor errors.

One comment is that there is a namespace clash between lime:entry and
lexicog:entry, which may cause some confusion. Could we consider renaming
this property to something like dictEntry?

Regards,
John