Re: citations etc

Dear Fahad,

if this is the case, then I propose we skip the teleconference today.

It would be good to have you available to discuss your paper and the
definitions of attestation.

I propose then we postpone to next week. I will not be available, but I
think it is more important that other players are available (Fahad,
Ilan, Katrien, etc.)

Will John or Julia be available for chairing next week?

Kind regards,

Philipp.