Re: New diagram for OntoLex telco tomorrow

Dear all,

  looking forward to our chat tomorrow morning.

I had to reinstall skype and Microsoft forced me to generate a new
identity, with the result that I lost all my contacts. Great move Microsoft!

In any case, if you want to add me to your skype contacts please use the
following link:

https://join.skype.com/invite/fF39bXkJtvwa

It would be great if someone else could initiate the call tomorrow. I
can't due to the above mentioned issue.

Best regards,

Philipp.