W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ontolex@w3.org > July 2018

Re: OntoLex minutes 25.06.2018 + next telco

From: Sander Stolk <ssstolk@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 12:00:00 +0200
Message-ID: <CAJurLCxuhdzfCcVBztT9rapvkYsz5JRL+8+9G08h1SfZ6kKUrA@mail.gmail.com>
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is to inform you that I've updated Issue7 on the Lexicography wiki
with two examples modelled in RDF: the *Scots Thesaurus* (which we
discussed during the telco) and the *Historical Thesaurus of the OED*
(which includes [near]synonymy for word senses presented at the same
category). I would appreciate feedback at your earliest convenience, as
this forms a fundamental part of my research. Thank you all in advance, and
also for the comments during the telco. I'm glad that so many were willing
to attend and participate in the discussion today.

Kind regards,
Sander




On 11 July 2018 at 17:27, Katrien Depuydt <Katrien.Depuydt@ivdnt.org> wrote:

> Fine for me!
>
>
>
>
> Lic. Katrien Depuydt
> senior onderzoeker/taalkundige
>
> senior researcher/linguist
>
> +31 (0)71 527 2479 +31 (0)6 53627318 / kamer 104
>
>
>
> */instituut voor de Nederlandse taal/*
>
> Rapenburg 61 / 2311 GJ / Leiden
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Rapenburg+61+/+2311+GJ+/+Leiden+%0D%0A+Postbus+6515&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Postbus 6515
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Rapenburg+61+/+2311+GJ+/+Leiden+%0D%0A+Postbus+6515&entry=gmail&source=g>
> / 2300 RA / Leiden
>
>
>
> ivdnt.org
>
>
>
>
>
> This message shall not constitute any obligations.
>
> This message is intended solely for the addressee.
> If you have received this message in error, please
> inform us and delete the message.
>
>
>
> *Van:* Philipp Cimiano [mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de]
> *Verzonden:* woensdag 11 juli 2018 15:38
> *Aan:* public-ontolex@w3.org
>
> *Onderwerp:* Re: OntoLex minutes 25.06.2018 + next telco
>
>
>
> OK, so let's do 9:00 - 10:00.
>
> Fine with everyone?
>
> Philipp.
>
>
>
> Am 11.07.18 um 15:06 schrieb Katrien Depuydt:
>
> Hi,
>
>
>
> I have another call at 10, unfortunately.
>
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Katrien
>
>
>
>
> Lic. Katrien Depuydt
> senior onderzoeker/taalkundige
>
> senior researcher/linguist
>
> +31 (0)71 527 2479 +31 (0)6 53627318 / kamer 104
>
>
>
> */instituut voor de Nederlandse taal/*
>
> Rapenburg 61 / 2311 GJ / Leiden
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Rapenburg+61+/+2311+GJ+/+Leiden+%0D%0A+Postbus+6515&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Postbus 6515
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Rapenburg+61+/+2311+GJ+/+Leiden+%0D%0A+Postbus+6515&entry=gmail&source=g>
> / 2300 RA / Leiden
>
>
>
> ivdnt.org
>
>
>
>
>
> This message shall not constitute any obligations.
>
> This message is intended solely for the addressee.
> If you have received this message in error, please
> inform us and delete the message.
>
>
>
> *Van:* Julia Bosque Gil [mailto:jbosque@fi.upm.es <jbosque@fi.upm.es>]
> *Verzonden:* woensdag 11 juli 2018 12:45
> *Aan:* Philipp Cimiano
> *CC:* public-ontolex
> *Onderwerp:* Re: OntoLex minutes 25.06.2018 + next telco
>
>
>
> Dear all,
>
>
>
> 9:30 - 10.30 on the 25th works for me, too.
>
>
>
> Best,
>
>
>
> Julia
>
>
>
> El mar., 10 jul. 2018 a las 18:46, Philipp Cimiano (<
> cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>) escribió:
>
> Dear all,
>
>  I could do 9:30 at the earliest.
>
> Let's say 9:30 - 10:30 ?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Philipp.
>
>
>
> Am 10.07.18 um 15:55 schrieb Sander Stolk:
>
> Perhaps, then, a fresh start in the morning at 9am would be more suitable?
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Sander
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 10 July 2018 at 15:44, Ilan Kernerman <ilan@kdictionaries.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Sander, all – if possible, please take into account another appointment
> I have between 10:30-11:30 CEST. Thank you, Ilan
>
>
>
> *From:* Sander Stolk [mailto:ssstolk@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:36 PM
> *To:* public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
> *Subject:* Re: OntoLex minutes 25.06.2018 + next telco
>
>
>
> Dear all,
>
>
>
> I would propose 11am CEST for the telco on 25 July. Let me know if this
> poses any issues.
>
> I'll see if I can set up an agenda together with Julia, considering she is
> aware of both my input thus far and which aspects thereof have already been
> discussed in earlier telcos.
>
> @Julia: Would you be available for a brief chat via Skype either tomorrow
> or July 24th?
>
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Sander
>
>
>
> On 9 July 2018 at 12:50, Katrien Depuydt <Katrien.Depuydt@ivdnt.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>
>
> The 25th is possible, but not in the afternoon.
>
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Katrien
>
>
>
>
> Lic. Katrien Depuydt
> senior onderzoeker/taalkundige
>
> senior researcher/linguist
>
> +31 (0)71 527 2479 +31 (0)6 53627318 / kamer 104
>
>
>
> */instituut voor de Nederlandse taal/*
>
> Rapenburg 61 / 2311 GJ / Leiden
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Rapenburg+61+/+2311+GJ+/+Leiden+%0D%0A+Postbus+9515&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Postbus 9515
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=Rapenburg+61+/+2311+GJ+/+Leiden+%0D%0A+Postbus+9515&entry=gmail&source=g>
> / 2300 RA / Leiden
>
>
>
> www.ivdnt.org
>
>
>
>
>
> *Van:* John McCrae [mailto:john.mccrae@insight-centre.org]
> *Verzonden:* maandag 9 juli 2018 11:06
> *Aan:* Philipp Cimiano
> *CC:* public-ontolex
> *Onderwerp:* Re: OntoLex minutes 25.06.2018 + next telco
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
>
>
> The 25th is fine for me too. We will go ahead with our scheduled call at
> 13:00 CEST today.
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> John
>
>
>
> On 8 July 2018 at 21:42, Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Sander, all,
>
>  I have to apologize for the teleconference tomorrow, sorry.
>
> Sander: a teleconference on the 25th would be fine for me. Please propose
> a time.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philipp.
>
>
>
> Am 08.07.18 um 19:48 schrieb Sander Stolk:
>
> Thanks for the summary, Julia.
>
>
>
> "Some other issues on the wiki were proposed for discussion by Sander
> Stolk, but he is not available on Mondays. We could try to arrange a
> separate telco with him to go over these issues and their examples."
>
> I would very much like that. Perhaps it would be possible to schedule a
> session on July 24th or perhaps on July 25th before 3pm CEST?
>
>
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Sander
>
>
>
> On 29 June 2018 at 12:36, Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks Julia!
>
> Philipp.
>
>
>
> Am 28.06.18 um 19:29 schrieb Julia Bosque Gil:
>
> Dear all,
>
>
>
> A detailed summary of our last telco regarding the attestation issue, the
> subComponent property, and the OntoLex face-to-face, along with a potential
> agenda for the next telco on July 9th, is available here
> <https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2018.06.25,_13-14_pm_CEST>.
>
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
>
>
> Julia
>
>
> --
>
>
> Julia Bosque Gil
> PhD Student
> Ontology Engineering Group <http://www.oeg-upm.net/>
>
> Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
>
> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
>
>
>
> --
>
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>
> AG Semantic Computing
>
> Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>
> Universität Bielefeld
>
>
>
> Tel: +49 521 106 12249
>
> Fax: +49 521 106 6560
>
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
>
>
> Office CITEC-2.307
>
> Universitätsstr. 21-25
>
> 33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>
> Germany
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Sander Stolk, MSc MA
>
>
>
> --
>
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>
> AG Semantic Computing
>
> Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>
> Universität Bielefeld
>
>
>
> Tel: +49 521 106 12249
>
> Fax: +49 521 106 6560
>
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
>
>
> Office CITEC-2.307
>
> Universitätsstr. 21-25
>
> 33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>
> Germany
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.
> Het bericht is alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
> Indien het bericht niet voor u is bestemd, verzoeken wij
> u dit aan ons te melden en het bericht te verwijderen.
>
> This message shall not constitute any obligations.
> This message is intended solely for the addressee.
> If you have received this message in error, please
> inform us and delete the message.
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Sander Stolk, MSc MA
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Sander Stolk, MSc MA
>
>
>
> --
>
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>
> AG Semantic Computing
>
> Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>
> Universität Bielefeld
>
>
>
> Tel: +49 521 106 12249
>
> Fax: +49 521 106 6560
>
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
>
>
> Office CITEC-2.307
>
> Universitätsstr. 21-25
>
> 33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>
> Germany
>
>
>
> --
>
>
> Julia Bosque Gil
> PhD Student
> Ontology Engineering Group <http://www.oeg-upm.net/>
>
> Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
>
> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.
> Het bericht is alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
> Indien het bericht niet voor u is bestemd, verzoeken wij
> u dit aan ons te melden en het bericht te verwijderen.
>
> This message shall not constitute any obligations.
> This message is intended solely for the addressee.
> If you have received this message in error, please
> inform us and delete the message.
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> --
>
> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>
> AG Semantic Computing
>
> Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>
> Universität Bielefeld
>
>
>
> Tel: +49 521 106 12249
>
> Fax: +49 521 106 6560
>
> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>
>
>
> Office CITEC-2.307
>
> Universitätsstr. 21-25
>
> 33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>
> Germany
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.
> Het bericht is alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
> Indien het bericht niet voor u is bestemd, verzoeken wij
> u dit aan ons te melden en het bericht te verwijderen.
>
> This message shall not constitute any obligations.
> This message is intended solely for the addressee.
> If you have received this message in error, please
> inform us and delete the message.
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>



-- 
Sander Stolk, MSc MA
Received on Wednesday, 25 July 2018 10:00:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:37:02 UTC