Re: Inconsistent capitalization of "multiwordexpression" between the specification and the ontology

My vote is to change the "final report" specification, although it is a
cosmetic, not technical issue, but in multiple locations, incl. rdf samples.

'CamelCased' is an accepted standard to create single word labels from
multiple words, at least in the programming world.

'multi-word' vs 'multiword': I would write it hyphenated to indicate
where I want to separate the two words without actually using two words
(as a general rule). Both variants are acceptable.

Tom

--
Tom Knorr
Independent Consultant currently working on The NeuroCollective

Blog: http://www.neurocollective.com/blog/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-knorr-4406406/