Inconsistent capitalization of "multiwordexpression" between the specification and the ontology

From: Manuel Fiorelli <manuel.fiorelli@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 15:57:50 +0200
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Dear all

I've just spotted an inconsistency between the specification (
https://www.w3.org/2016/05/ontolex/#lexical-entries) and the ontology (
https://www.w3.org/ns/lemon/ontolex.rdf):

   - the specification contains *ontolex:MultiwordExpression* (the word
   "word" is lower case)
   - the ontology contains *ontolex:MultiWordExpression* (the word "Word"
   is upper case)

I don't know whether the specification or the ontology should prevail in
such cases, but for sure if I follow the specification my "multi word
expressions" will be missclassified by an ontology reasoner.

Without delving into the general case, in this specific situation which
alternative is the right one?

--
Manuel Fiorelli