Re: Remidner: Ontolex Teleconference today(5th of February), 13:00 - 14:00 CET

Dear Julia, all,

 thanks for sharing the draft of the telos example for today's telco.

I am currently attending a conference and I will not be able to attend
the telco today.

John: could you chair the telco for me today?

Kind regards,

Philipp.

Am 19.02.18 um 00:01 schrieb Julia Bosque Gil:
> [...]
>>         You can also find a summary at the end of our Skype chat. If
>>         you haven't joined yet, here is the link for future
>>         reference: https://join.skype.com/ncintRpMcpEy
>>         <https://join.skype.com/ncintRpMcpEy>
>>
>>         We discussed issues 4 (usage examples) and 5 (geographical
>>         information). Issues 1 and 3, which are controversial, were
>>         not addressed today.
>>
>>         Best wishes,
>>
>>         Julia

>>         <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>>         <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>>:
>>
>>             Dear all,
>>
>>               this is a gentle reminder that we agreed to have our
>>             ontolex
>>             teleconference today (Monday 5th of February) at 13:00 CET.
>>
>>             The idea was to quickly go over the list of open issues
>>             (finally).
>>
>>             I added short minutes of the last two meetings to the
>>             ontolex wiki:
>>
>>             https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Main_Page#Meetings_of_the_Community_Group
>>             <https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Main_Page#Meetings_of_the_Community_Group>
>>
>>             Talk to you later at 13:00 CET over skype.
>>
>>             Philipp
>>
>>             --
>>             --
>>             Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>>             AG Semantic Computing
>>             Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>>             Universität Bielefeld
>>
>>             Tel: +49 521 106 12249 <tel:%2B49%20521%20106%2012249>
>>             Fax: +49 521 106 6560 <tel:%2B49%20521%20106%206560>
>>             Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>>             <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
>>
>>             Office CITEC-2.307
>>             Universitätsstr. 21-25
>>             33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>>             Germany
>>

>>         --
>>
>>         Julia Bosque Gil
>>         PhD Student
>>         Ontology Engineering Group <http://www.oeg-upm.net/>
>>         Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
>>         Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
>
>         --
>         --
>         Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>         AG Semantic Computing
>         Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>         Universität Bielefeld
>
>         Tel: +49 521 106 12249 <tel:+49%20521%2010612249>
>         Fax: +49 521 106 6560 <tel:+49%20521%201066560>
>         Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>         <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
>
>         Office CITEC-2.307
>         Universitätsstr. 21-25
>         33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>         Germany
>
> --
>   Julia Bosque Gil PhD Student Ontology Engineering Group
> <http://www.oeg-upm.net/>
> Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)

Fax: +49 521 106 6560