Re: Remidner: Ontolex Teleconference today(5th of February), 13:00 - 14:00 CET

Hi all,

Here is a first draft of the* telos* example, remodeled with
DictionaryEntryComponent(s). Since attestations (vs. usage examples) are
also an issue, we could try to address both the sense hierarchy and
attestations during the same telco (if time allows):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TogPjrLyJS0OK5pzww28751MX7179
-NzCIsDdzae65o/edit#bookmark=id.ibectx5jjsod

Talk to you soon,

Best,

Julia

> Dear Philipp,
> I will try to have it ready for the 19th but I will be travelling most of
> this week and most of next week so it will be difficult.  @Julia very
> helpfully offered to assist me and hopefully with her help I should manage
> (I still have to get touch with her after the call).
> Cheers,
> Fahad
>
> On 5 February 2018 at 16:37, Philipp Cimiano <
> cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I have to apologize. I intended to attend the call today, but there were
>> technical problems at our institute today around mid day so that I could
>> not connect via skype.
>>
>> I am very sorry for this, but I am even more happy that Julia chaired the
>> telco for me ;-) Thanks Julia!
>>
>> We agreed to meet in two weeks from today to discuss the reworked
>> telos-example by Fahad.
>>
>> @Fahad: can you confirm that you will be able to remodel the example
>> along the lines we discussed for the telco in two weeks?
>>
>> Other than that, I will bring up some of the issues discussed during the
>> last telcos up to this mailing list and send a summary so that more people
>> can contribute.
>>
>> Stay tuned.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Philipp
>>
>> Am 05.02.18 um 15:04 schrieb Julia Bosque Gil:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Here are the minutes of today's call: https://www.w3.org/community/o
>> ntolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2018.05.02,_13-14_pm_CET
>> You can also find a summary at the end of our Skype chat. If you haven't
>> joined yet, here is the link for future reference:
>> https://join.skype.com/ncintRpMcpEy
>>
>> We discussed issues 4 (usage examples) and 5 (geographical information).
>> Issues 1 and 3, which are controversial, were not addressed today.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Julia

>> de>:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>>   this is a gentle reminder that we agreed to have our ontolex
>>> teleconference today (Monday 5th of February) at 13:00 CET.
>>>
>>> The idea was to quickly go over the list of open issues (finally).
>>>
>>> I added short minutes of the last two meetings to the ontolex wiki:
>>>
>>> https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Main_Page#Meetings
>>> _of_the_Community_Group
>>>
>>> Talk to you later at 13:00 CET over skype.
>>>
>>> Philipp
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>>> AG Semantic Computing
>>> Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>>> Universität Bielefeld
>>>
>>> Tel: +49 521 106 12249
>>> Fax: +49 521 106 6560 <%2B49%20521%20106%206560>
>>> Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>>>
>>> Office CITEC-2.307
>>> Universitätsstr. 21-25
>>> 33615 Bielefeld, NRW