Re: regular date for telecons

Dear all,

  I have to apologize. Due to unforessen circumstances I will not be
able to organize the ontolex telco on Thursday 15th.

I propose we move the teleconference to the new year to January 12th,
16:00 CET.

Meanwhile, I would like to prepare the teleconference by asking you all
to share some thought on modules or extensions to the ontolex model you
would like to see discussed in the group next year.

Kind regards,

Philipp.

Am 08.12.16 um 14:03 schrieb Philipp Cimiano:
> Dear all,
>
>      the Doodle has spoken: the best slot for a regular telco is
> Thursdays 16:00 CET.
>
> As it is very short on notice to have the meeting today, I propose we
> start next Thursday 15th at 16:00.
>
> I will send acces details early next week.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Philipp

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de