Re: Changes in synsem and vartrans

Dear Philipp, all,

As for the synsem module, I think that the changes you are proposing
make complete sense, and I find the name OntoMap quite intuitive.

As regards the translation property, an alternative to what Jorge was
proposing could be: equivalentTranslation/isEquivalentTranslationOf
(though I am also not 100% happy with it either...), or maybe just
equivalent/isEquivalentTo...

Talk to you on Friday!
Elena.