R: LIME Final Model

Hi John,

Thanks for the resume, and fine with everything, except that partition does not point merely to the original class.

We should restrict LexicalizationSet and LexicalLinkSet this way:

LexicalizationSet ⊑ ∀ partition.( LexicalizationSet ⊓ =1.resourceType)

The only difference was that we do not give this Restriction a URI, as it will never really be used as a Name.

Cheers,

Armando

P.S: we will reply soon to the other email about conceptualizations, but we will probably not make it in time by today