Re: LIME proposal for the OntoLex W3C Community Group

Hi John,

  I agree here as well, the metatada you mention below seem very useful
to be included in lime, or at least mention somehwere that it would be
good practice to reuse the VoID metadata when creating a ontolex lexicon.

An example would suffice.

So the question is: what additional properties do we need beyond those
that John mentions below.
We should discuss this on Friday.

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld