Re: telco today at 15:00

Hi Gil, Jorge,

Thanks for the comment, we have discussed it in the telco. The decision
that is proposed is to have two properties

   - *language* whose value must be a two-letter ISO 639-1 code or a
   three-letter ISO 639-3 code (ISO 639-2 is not supported to avoid ambiguity
   - *languageURI* whose value should refer to an RDF language resource,
   for example the Library of Congress identifier or (better) the LexVo
   identifier

The second property is better from a semantic point of view (as we can use
the extra information given by LexVo) and allows us to refer definitions
for languages that don't have an ISO code (e.g., Dothraki, Jèrriais)

Are there any objections to this scheme?

Regards,
John