Re: Poll site on Wiki

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:06:51 +0200
To: John McCrae <jmccrae@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Cc: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Hi,

I would add also a question about modularity, i.e., by defining the
core ontology in its own namespace, and the other extensions each one
in their own namespace and importing the core ontology. Although I
understand that this is not urgent as we are now deciding about the
core model only.

Regards,
Jorge

--