RE: Inverse property names

.to me.always much better to have a really evocative name. It is also true
that here we have a proliferation of names which also, sometimes, are
difficult to associate to the right <class,class> pair, and in this case
systematic names help to keep the number of names low, as they are a ^-1
rewritten form of the names of their inverse properties.

However, one that I really would not like to see this way is "isDenotedBy",
and the reason is the same for which I was really advocating the existence
of this denotes^-1: this would be a very common property indeed, and people
would like to see a "more direct name" than isXXXOf or isXXXBy.

To me lexicalization is ok.

And to bind it with the SKOS discussion, I would see something like:

SubObjectPropertyOf(

   ObjectPropertyChain( ontolex:prefLexicalization ontolex:canonicalForm )

   ontolex:prefLabel

 )

With:

ontolex:prefLexicalization rdfs:subPropertyOf ontolex:lexicalization

ontolex:prefLabel owl:equivalentProperty skosxl:prefLabel

ontolex:Form owl:equivalentClass skosxl:Label

though I would maybe need to understand better all the possible
constructions about ontolex:Form, to check if this can be done (see my
questions on the possibility of having ontolex:writtenRep functional.

Cheers,

Armando