Re: telco tomorrow, 15:00 CET

Hi Armando,

The Lexicon class is something that we have carried over from *lemon*,
where it was quite useful for creating an index of the resource, such as
here http://lemon-model.net/lexica/dbpedia_en/Lexicon

For that reason, I would say that it is best to keep it as a core class,
but further describe it in the metadata module

It is the idea that *a* lexicon describes *an* ontology, but of course this
may not always be a strict one-to-one relation, e.g., WordNet would be
modelled as a single lexicon, but could be used to lexically describe many
ontologies

Regards,
John