RE: telco tomorrow, 15:00 CET

Thanks Philipp and John!
+1 discussion for today: the Lexicon class.
I was wondering if it is not the case to provide this entry in the metadata
module, much in the flavour of VoID, where there is an indirection between a
dataset content (which is the dataset itself), and the resource
void:Dataset, which is described in a void file together with all metadata
about the dataset. I was also thinking of providing different classes for
characterizing linguistic resources (LinguisticResource, Dictionary,
BilingualDictionary etc..), thus allowing clients to know which kind of
information is being exposed before even querying a resource's content.
However, as I read it now from the OntoLex core model
(http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/OntoLex_Core_Model), "the Lexicon
represents a collection of entries describing the vocabulary used by an
ontology", which is probably a different thing from the above, in that it is
listing thelexical entries that are attached to a given ontology. In this
sense, any Lexicon instance should be specific to one ontology and contain
only the entries for that ontology, did I get it right?. So, going ahead, a
lexical resource modelled after ontolex cannot be the lexicon for one
ontology, but part of its content can be?
This makes sense to me, but just asking for confirmation.
Best,
Armando