example fits EuroSentiment use case -- Re: telco tomorrow, 15:00 CET

Philipp and all, thanks for the example. Although I still think the
model becomes quite complex, the example actually shows a representation
that we currently identified as required in the EuroSentiment use case
where we want to keep track of lexical entry, WN URI, WN synset ID and
DBpedia/LOD Concept URI.

So fine for me from this side

Paul