Ontolex telco on Friday

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:40:50 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Hi there,

  thanks for the extensive and important discussions over the
mailinglists. I would like to remind you all that we will have our
regular ontolex telco this Friday, this time from 14:00 - 15:00 (CET).
Sorry, I can not do before.

John will post a summary of the main issues to discuss.

Btw. from now on, I propose we start moving this into a weekly meeting
from 15:00 - 16:00 CET. We need to switch into third gear now ;-)

Dani/Jorge/Elena: could you please add some information on the
conversion of IFLA to lemon so that we get a clearer idea of the use case?

John: would you please be so kind to send a short summary of the issues
that emerged during in discussion over the mailinglists in the last two
weeks. Thanks!

Access details can be found here as usual:

http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2013.26.04,_14-15_pm_CET

Looking forward to talking to you,

Philipp.

--