RE: Coining a specific vocabulary for synsets in the OntoLex model

Hi Philipp,

this one answer of mine is much shorter than the other one I just sent :)

The only assumption about xlabel, is that whenever one wants to reify a label (for instance, to define editorial notes on it, in FAO they are doing that for instance), it can be done through this skosxl:Label. For the rest, it is pretty agnostic wrt any modeling assumption about language.

Thus, in our case, the subcl relation with skosxl:Label:

1)      surely cannot hold with LexicalEntry (which is a wider collector)

2)      It could indeed with ontolex:LexicalForm, though from John’s reply I understand that it may not be the case as well. With respect to this, I would like to discuss about this multilabeled lexical form on some next telco, as no previous example hints at that, nor my reminiscences of the original Lemon told me that, so I’ve to understand better its consequences

3)      …or, in any case, any leaf node which holsts a final, single label, could have a relation with skosxl:Label, or eventually host an xLabel instead of a plainLiteral if its environment demands for it.

Cheers,

Armando