Von: Philipp Cimiano [mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012 14:50
An: public-ontolex@w3.org
Betreff: Reminder telco tomorrow, 15:00 - 16:00 CET

Dear all,

  this is a gentle reminder that we will have our regular telco tomorrow from 15:00 - 16:00 (CET).

The access details can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2012.05.11,_3-4_pm_CET

The agenda for tomorrow is:

1) Discussion of requirements (please have a look and update until
tonight:
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Specification_of_Requirements)
2) Discussion of new and old use cases

I will propose tomorrow that we start also some modelling exercises in parallel to see how we can address the requirements and what new perspectives the actual modelling exercise brings into the discussion.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano