Re: Kick-off meeting tomorrow!, 2nd of December, 1-3 pm, CET

Il 01/12/2011 21:11, Philipp Cimiano ha scritto:
> Dear all,
>
>  this is a short reminder that we will have our kick-off meeting
> tomorrow from 1-3 pm CET.

Dear Philipp,

as Alessandro, probably I'll be able to stay only for half an hour or so.

Sorry for that, a domani

Nicoletta

--

Nicoletta Calzolari Zamorani     glottolo@ilc.cnr.it
Istituto di Linguistica Computazionale del CNR

tel: +39 050 315 2870 (direct)  2836/2873 (ass.)
       +39 348 153 0899 (mobile)
fax: +39 050 315 2839
http://www.ilc.cnr.it/