Re: How can recurrent temporal constraints be expressed ?

Dear Sridhar,

My two cents:

What about using an RFC 5545 recurrent pattern?

{
  "@context": "http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl.jsonld",
  "@type": "Set",
  "uid": "example",
  "permission": [{
      "target": "asset,
     "action": "display",
     "constraint": [{
            "leftOperand": "dateTime",
            "operator": "gte",
            "rightOperand":  { "@value":
"RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;INTERVAL=1;COUNT=1;UNTIL=2024-12-31",  }
        },{
            "leftOperand": "count",
            "operator": "leq",
            "rightOperand":  "5",
            "dct:comment": "At most 5 tims"
        }]
  }]
}

Regards
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D2110 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)