Re: clarification needed in a case of 'constraint of a rule' vs 'refinement of an action' ?

Respected Sir's,

I agree, that the constraint is more tied to the permission than the action.

Also I am getting to understand the explanations better especially in the
context of the lines

* "So this means the Permission is always “active”, even though you may not
be able to “distribute” since the date refinement stops you..."
* the diagram authored by Nicoletta
* "A constraint on a rule short circuits evaluation"

thank you for the patience shown
regards

--

**DISCLAIMER: **The contents of this email, including any attachments
that it may contain, are privileged and confidential information, and may