Re: Explain E20-3 evaluation please

Madam/Sir,

Oops, mail ended abruptly before. sorry.

By reading https://w3c.github.io/odrl/formal-semantics/#section2 i gather
the following:

(a) the refinement O1.R1 is satisfied => the state of the world permits the
refinement to be true
    i.e. we can make a payment of 500 euros.
(b) the Obligation O1 is not fulfilled => that (although the state of the
world permits the refinement)
    the compensation action has not been performed

Is this interpretation correct ?

--

**DISCLAIMER: **The contents of this email, including any attachments
that it may contain, are privileged and confidential information, and may