Re: struggle with ORDL syntax

Hi!

But if the assignee is Jim, wouldn't (since not indicated otherwise) the
duty of validating his voice be his obligation too? Rather than Siri having
to validate his voice before acting on his commands..

In the end it probably depends on who the intended target audience for the
policy is.. Should they be used to guide the operation of voice systems, or
should they be used to tell users what they have to do in order to be able
to use the systems.

br, simon