Re: ODRL Teleconference (April 2020)

Thanks a lot!

Just to add that I informed on the activities of the W3C Data Privacy
Vocabularies and Control Community Group (DPVC)
https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/, who published in November this nice
spec.
https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv/ They are are now in the process of writing a
best practices document....

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3