Re: ODRL Teleconference (March 2019)

Dear all,

The regular ODRL Teleconference was held today.
My meeting notes follow.

Regards,
Víctor

MEETING NOTES FOR THE W3C ODRL COMMUNITY GROUP CALL on 2019.03.04

ATTENDEES
Sebastian Bader
Nicoletta
MichaelS
Victor

DISCUSSION
1. Github issues
1A) How to define terms of a profile in a machine-readable way? #7

Discussions on what is profile are still open. A sort of best practice
document is needed, perhaps considering the work at:
https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/
Sebastian (Fraunhofer) and Michael volunteered to draft a document.
Nicoletta has interest also in profiles, in particular she would like to
know whether only vocabulary or also the model can be affected --which
is of relevance for the normative multiagent systems community.

1B) W3C ODRL Recommendations errata maintenance
  https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/6
We fully trust in Renato's management of these issues.

1C-1D) Use Cases for Best Practices guide? and ODRL Best Practices
document needs corrections and add-ons
We feel we are in stalemate, as the current document has not been
extensively validated by others. We wonder what should we do about this.
Is Ben still interested on that?

2. Feedback on Verifiable Claims working group by today
No comments from any of us here.

ACTION POINTS:
-  Sebastian and Michael to start a document on profiles

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3