Re: ODRL Teleconference (March 2019)

Thanks Victor for the notes.

Nick has promised to attend next month’s call to give an overview of the W3C Profile work.

I agree that the Best Practices guide needs a good review/validation for completeness….volunteers welcome!!

If there are no more comments on the Verifiable Credentials Data Model, I will inform the W3C Verifiable WG.

Thanks for the trust :-)

Cheers - Renato