RE: British Library

Would you be kind enough to send me the correct link to this?

Thanks

Ben

From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato@knowledgeflux.com]
Sent: 30 November 2015 13:18
To: White, Ben
Cc: public-odrl@w3.org
Subject: Re: British Library

On 30 Nov 2015, at 10:20 PM, White, Ben <Ben.White@bl.uk<mailto:Ben.White@bl.uk>> wrote:

This list serve is confusing me  - I could send the email but don’t appear to be getting emails from public-odrl@w3.org<mailto:public-odrl@w3.org> – I just got this as you sent it to me …

The public lists allow anyone to post, but you must join the ODRL Community Group to be subscribed to the lists.

The archives are here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-odrl/2015Nov/

I think Victor has replied to your email as well (but only to the list)

Renato Iannella
Head of Innovation and Emerging Technologies, KnowledgeFlux
Level 7, 100 Edward St, Brisbane 4000 AUSTRALIA +61 4 1313 2206

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@bl.uk<mailto:postmaster@bl.uk> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
Think before you print