From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato@knowledgeflux.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 7:15 PM
To: public-odrl@w3.org Group
Subject: W3C WG Update

Dear all, the W3C Membership meet this week [1] and discussed the Draft Charter [2] to take the ODRL CG to Working Group.

The minutes from the breakout discussion [3] are available, and seem mostly positive.

They are calling for more comments on the Charter (until end of Nov) via this comments list [4].

Renato Iannella

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/
[2] http://w3c.github.io/ole/charter.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2015/10/28-ole-minutes.html
[4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ole-comment/

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]

msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938