ODRL JSON-LD examples (was Re: ODRL Version 2.1 Final Draft Specifications )

> On 21 Jan 2015, at 17:00, Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net> wrote:
>
> However I haven't found 'ODRL' there in any way, and my problem at present is not understanding enough of the cross-over spaces between ODRL, JSON-LD, JSON, and browsers, to be able to predict if what I've envisioned is possible, or, indeed, likely to happen.

This could be the blind leading the blind...but from what I can see in using multiple contexts in JSON-LD [1]
and taking the AudioObject JSON example [2]....could we have this:

 [
  {
     "@context": "http://schema.org",
     "@type": "AudioObject",
     "contentUrl": "http://media.freesound.org/data/0/previews/719__elmomo__12oclock_girona_preview.mp3",
     "description": "Recorded on a terrace of Girona a sunday morning",
     "duration": "T0M15S",
     "encodingFormat": "mp3",
     "name": "12oclock_girona.mp3"
   },