Re: ODRL JSON-LD examples (was Re: ODRL Version 2.1 Final Draft Specifications )

On 1/21/15 5:00 AM, Renato Iannella wrote:
> This could be the blind leading the blind...but from what I can see
> in using multiple contexts in JSON-LD [1] and taking the
> AudioObject JSON example [2]....could we have this:

Thank you Renato. I've attempted to follow it and looked at the links
you provided, and I think I roughly understand the layout. And it is
the kind of solution I was groping towards.

To the degree that I understand it, and in terms of the ODRL terms
used in the second part of your example:

[
   {
      "@context": "http://schema.org",
      "@type": "AudioObject",
...   },
   {
      "@context": "http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/jsonschema#",
      "policytype": "http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/Set",
      "policyid": "http://example.com/policy:0099",
      "permissions": [{
         "target":
"http://media.freesound.org/data/0/previews/719__elmomo__12oclock_girona_preview.mp3",
         "action": "http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/reproduce"
       }]
    }
  ]

My question then becomes: given a search engine that is reading
JSON-LD and schema.org terms, do you project that the searching engine
(Google, Yandex, Yahoo, Bing) is able to process this code above
directly, in some automatic fashion, via the @context for
<odrl/2/jsonschema#>, and thereby identify the ODRL values given?
(Even if it's never encountered <odrl/2/jsonschema#> before?)

Or, does the search engine need to have pre-processed
<odrl/2/jsonschema#>, and have made a (human-mediated) policy decision
to include the <odrl/2/jsonschema#> terms, before the ODRL values can
be identified and used from the above code?

Steven Rowat