Re: Wrong arc used in ODRL model?

> On 21 Jan 2015, at 19:16, Simon Steyskal <ssteyska@wu.ac.at> wrote:
>
> One thing that bothers me for quite some time now is the representation of the relationship between Policy and Asset as indicated in [1]. Assuming some kind of UML-like class diagram notation, the arc used to represent this relationship actually represents a generalization/is-a relationship [2]. I don't think, that's the intended meaning..?

Hi Simon, that actually is the intention (that a Policy is a typeof/subclass of an Asset).

One example for this was to enable a Duty to refer to an Asset - in the case of nextPolicy, to indicate another Policy that is itself an Asset.

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com