Re: ODRL V2.1 Specs

> On 21 Feb 2015, at 07:38, Myles, Stuart <SMyles@ap.org> wrote:
>
> The specs are Copyright 2014. Should they really be Copyright 2015?

Yes, please update them to 2015

>  Since the specs refer to each other via URL (e.g. to the Common Vocabulary) can I edit the references to use the new URLs, as proposed by Renato in a different email thread? Or is there any debate about the URLs at this point?

Yes, please update all references to the 2.1 version URLs:

http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/model/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/vocab/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/xml/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/json/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/ODRL21 <http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/ODRL21>

>  And, I suppose a meta-question would be, if I make the above changes, do these constitute a change to the date of the specs? Presently, the ODRL in JSON spec is

You can update the date for each change now….but when we publish them as Final (at the above URLs) then we will have the same dates on all of them.

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com