Von: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>
Datum: 22.02.2015  12:34  (GMT+01:00)
An: ODRL Community Group <public-odrl@w3.org>
Betreff: Re: W3C stuff

On 20 Feb 2015, at 06:13, Simon Steyskal <ssteyska@wu.ac.at> wrote:
Phil Archer said at last years Semantics, that he would love to have a WG on some ODRL related stuff but it's most likely going to be part of another WG.. e.g. Linked Data Portal 2.0 using ODRL for expressing Licenses and Policies or something like that..
We did have had some W3C interest for a possible new WG on linked data access control…but after some followup…nothing eventuated.
However,  in the meantime, a new "W3C Trust & Permissions Community Group” was created:
  https://www.w3.org/community/trustperms/
Also, a workshop report has been released outlining some future work that W3C may do in the privacy space:
  http://www.w3.org/2014/privacyws/report.html

Cheers...Renato IannellaSemantic Identityhttp://semanticidentity.comMobile: +61 4 1313 2206